Reasons to Give
The gifts you make to the Enloe Foundation will have an impact for generations to come, helping improve programs and services at Enloe Medical Center.
Donors give for several reasons, including to:
- Show appreciation for an Enloe caregiver
- Leave a legacy through planned giving
- Honor a loved one by celebrating a birth or remembering someone who has passed
- Participate in corporate giving
- Celebrate #GivingTuesday
When you give, you can choose where your contributions will go by selecting a fund to support. Some of the funds include the:
- Comprehensive Cancer Center Campaign, supporting Enloe’s vision to bring expanded comprehensive cancer services to our region; these funds will help build a new, state-of-the-art facility dedicated to oncology services
- Compassion Fund, assisting patients and their families who have significant needs; these funds can help with groceries, housing, transportation and other items
- Hospice Fund, providing comfort, compassion and quality care for patients in their final stages of life
- Cardiovascular Care Fund, improving heart care in the North State through services like Enloe’s Structural Heart & Valve Center – the only program of its kind in the North State
- Where the Need is Greatest Fund, supporting the most urgent needs of Enloe Medical Center
- And more; call us to learn about our other funds
Make a Difference
Regardless of the method you choose to support Enloe Medical Center with a gift to the Enloe Foundation, you can be assured your gifts will make a significant impact on the patients and families we care for. We value the trust you place in our organization when you select Enloe as one of your charities of choice.
Learn about the various ways to give to the Enloe Foundation.