Cranberry Pumpkin Muffins
Enjoy these delicious, fall-forward treats
Fall is in the air and pumpkin-flavored goodies are everywhere! Get in on the fun with these tasty, heart-healthy cranberry pumpkin muffins. Add a cup of hot cocoa or warm milk and you have a great snack for those crisp nights.
2 cups flour
¾ cup sugar
3 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon
¾ teaspoon allspice
1/3 cup vegetable oil
2 large eggs
¾ cup canned pumpkin
2 cups fresh or frozen chopped cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and allspice. Set the ingredients aside.
- In a separate bowl, beat the oil, eggs and pumpkin together until they’re well blended.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients you set aside earlier.
- Stir the mixture until it’s moistened.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Spoon the mixture into paper-lined muffin cups and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Nutritional information per serving: 200 calories, 7 g total fat, 1 g saturated fat, 35 mg cholesterol, 230 mg sodium, 32 g carbohydrates and 3 g protein