During this time, it’s important to take care of yourself. These tips can help:
- Take time to process what’s happening.
- Text, call or FaceTime with loved ones. Social distancing does not mean social isolation.
- Be active. If you need inspiration, there are plenty of workouts on YouTube and other websites that can help.
- Let your creative juices flow. Write, read, paint or do something else creative.
- If you’re working from home, take lunch breaks and create a to-do list to help you complete your tasks.
- Drink plenty of water, enjoy healthy meals and get a good night’s rest. Good nutrition and sleep help your physical and emotional well-being.
If you’re worried about your health or the health of your loved ones, that’s normal. However, if you’re unable to sleep, eat or are feeling overwhelmed, reach out for help. Enloe Behavioral Health is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 530-332-5250.