Ear, Nose & Throat
At Enloe ENT- Head & Neck Specialists, trusted board-certified otolaryngologists are ready to care for you. These experienced doctors perform an array of services using the best evidence-based approaches to treat your ear, nose, throat, head and neck issues.
Care for Adults & Children
The caregivers at Enloe ENT treat adults and children. They can help with:
- Nasal and sinus problems, including sinus infections, allergic rhinitis and nasal airway obstructions
- Throat, voice and swallowing problems
- Sleep-related breathing problems, such as snoring and sleep apnea
- Ear infections, tonsil and throat issues, hearing loss, and breathing problems
For more on general ENT health information, visit the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery website.
Head & Neck Surgery
Caregivers perform surgery of the head and neck to treat:
- Neck infections and masses, such as cysts, lumps and swollen lymph nodes
- Thyroid nodules and tumors, and parathyroid tumors
- Salivary gland infections, stones and masses
- Cancers of the face, mouth, throat, neck and voice
About Chronic Sinusitis
Sinusitis is an infection of the sinuses near the nose. These illnesses usually occur after a cold or an allergic inflammation, but they can also occur as a result of:
- Abnormalities in the structure of the nose
- Enlarged adenoids
- Diving and swimming
- Tooth infections
- Nose injuries
- Foreign objects that get stuck in the nose
- And secondhand smoke
When secretions are blocked, bacteria may grow, and this can lead to a sinus infection or sinusitis.
You may experience:
- Nasal congestion
- Thick, colored nasal drainage
- Postnasal drainage
- Pain or soreness
- Loss of smell
With chronic sinusitis, symptoms last longer than 12 weeks.
If you suffer from chronic sinusitis, caregivers at Enloe ENT can use Relieva Balloon Sinuplasty devices to treat it. In many cases, tissue or bone is not removed, and this may reduce bleeding. Using this approach allows for:
- Caregivers to gently open your blocked sinuses
- Fast recovery time; some patients return to their normal activity within 24 hours
Benefits of the Balloon Sinuplasty Include
- Minimally invasive procedure - Gently opens blocked sinuses
- Fast recovery time - Recovery time can vary with each patient, and some patients have been known to return to normal activity within 24 hours.
More About the Sinuses & Sinusitis
- Your sinuses are air-filled spaces between the bones in your head. They have small openings that connect to the nasal cavity. The sinuses make mucus that drains into the nose. This helps keep your nose moist and free of dust and germs.
- Self-care can keep your sinuses moist and make you feel more comfortable.
Caregivers at Enloe ENT diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, including:
- Chronic, gradual and sudden hearing loss
- Ear infections, pain, drainage and blockage
- Ear tube issues
- Ear drum perforations
- Mastoid problems
Caregivers at Enloe ENT perform reconstructive surgery to treat:
- Broken facial bones and soft tissue injuries
- Facial paralysis
- Facial and neck defects
Meet the trusted otolaryngologists who make up the Enloe ENT – Head & Neck Specialists team.