Enloe Medical Center offers physician-directed ostomy care, with each case managed by a board-certified ostomy nurse. Enloe's Wound/Ostomy & Hyperbaric Center in Chico, Calif., is the only full-service outpatient ostomy clinic north of Sacramento. If you are having issues with your ostomy, give us a call. It gives us great satisfaction to help take care of the problem and make a positive impact in your life.
- Pre-operative ostomy site marking and education
- Ostomy self-care education
- Peristomal skin evaluation and care
- Stomal care, including problem solving for leakage, rash, odor, ulcerations; and stomal equipment fitting and problem solving
- Tube management: Dressing changes, problem solving, sizing, fitting, and self-care education for nephrostomy, PEG and Mic-Key tubes are available
- Educational tools, such as videos and reading materials
Ostomy service requires an appointment. To be referred to the Enloe Wound/Ostomy & Hyperbaric Center for treatment, patients can be evaluated at the center. Patients may self-refer, but it is recommended that an appointment is scheduled after a referral from the patient's physician.
Referral for Ostomy Services
A physician or someone acting on a physician’s behalf can refer a patient to Enloe Wound/Ostomy & Hyperbaric Center. Simply complete this Referral Form and fax it to the enclosed number.
Local Resource: OSTOMY Association
The Greater Chico Ostomy Association is a nonprofit support and outreach group that offers monthly group meetings at the Enloe Medical Center Conference Center. The group provides support for ileostomates, colostomates and urostomates, as well as their support persons and family. The Great Chico Ostomy Association serves Butte County and the surrounding counties. Learn more about this support group.
Enloe Wound/Ostomy & Hyperbaric Center
(530) 332-7144 | Contact Us Online | Map