Prompt Care Clinics
For Your Prompt Care Needs
Medical injuries that don't require a visit to the hospital emergency room can be treated at two Enloe Prompt Care Clinics* in Chico, Calif.
Doctors, Nurse Practitioners & Physician Assistants
The clinics are staffed and equipped to evaluate and treat medical illnesses and injuries that need punctual attention but are not life threatening, including:
- Flu and Colds | Cuts | Sore Throats
- Earaches | Sprains and Fractures | Back Strains
- Bronchitis | Minor Burns
X-Ray is available on site at the Enloe Prompt Care Clinic at California Park.
Prescriptions can be filled at the Prompt Care Clinic at California Park Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (except on major holidays).
Benefits of Enloe's Prompt Care Clinics
- Have shorter wait times than the emergency room
- Accept Medicare/Medi-Cal and most forms of medical insurance
- Offer cash pay service for: Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals, TB screenings and simple sports and camp physicals
Prompt Care Hours | California Park
(530) 332-6850 | Map
Monday - Friday: 8 a.m.* to 7:30 p.m. (*Opens at 9 a.m. on every third Tuesday)
Weekends & Most Holidays: 9 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Prescriptions filled: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. (except major holidays)
Prompt Care Hours | Cohasset Road
(530) 332-4111 | Map
Monday through Friday: 10 a.m.* to 9:30 p.m. (*Opens at 11 a.m. on every third Tuesday; except Dec. 15, 2015: 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.)
Weekends & Holidays: Closed
Looking for Weekend Walk-in Medical Care? Find options for urgent care on the weekends in Chico, Calif.
Knowing the Best Place to Go for Your Care
- Understanding health care facilities. There are many different kinds of health care facilities. Where you go will depend on your needs. This article explains the options.
- When to use the Emergency Department. An emergency means you could die if you don’t get care quickly, or you could be hurt permanently (disabled). People with symptoms such as shortness of breath or chest pain, or the signs of stroke (sudden: loss of balance or coordination, change in vision, weakness of face, arm or leg, difficulty speaking), should call 9-1-1 and seek care immediately at Enloe's Emergency Department in Chico, CA, or the nearest Emergency Room. Get more detail about the best place to go for your situation.
Looking for a Primary Care Doctor?
The Enloe Prompt Care Clinics do not provide ongoing primary care. They are intended for treating patients who temporarily do not have a primary care physician, are unable to reach their doctor, or need prompt attention without an appointment.
To find a doctor who specializes in family medicine, internal medicine, pediatrics or other areas of specialty, visit www.enloe.org/doctor.
Please note: Enloe's Prompt Care clinics are not licensed as free-standing Urgent Care Clinics, which may impact your insurance carrier's processing of your claim. If you have questions about insurance, please contact your insurance provider.