Enloe Ear, Nose & Throat
At the Enloe Ear Nose & Throat (ENT) Clinic, four board-certified otolaryngologists (ENT physicians) treat patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck. Enloe ENT physicians performs surgery in their office as well as outpatient and inpatient hospital surgeries consistent with the best evidence-based standards for safety, comfort and effectiveness.
Enloe ENT treats adult and pediatric conditions, including:
- Nasal and sinus problems: Sinus infections, allergic rhinitis and nasal airway obstruction
- Throat, voice and swallowing problems: Issues with breathing, voice and swallowing as they relate to the throat and upper airway
- Sleep-related breathing problems: Snoring and surgeries of obstructive sleep apnea
- Pediatrics: Ear infections, tonsils, throat, sinus, hearing loss and breathing problems
For more on general ENT health information, visit the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery website.
Head and Neck Surgery
Enloe ENT performs surgery of the head and neck to treat conditions of:
- Neck infections and masses: Cysts, lumps and swollen lymph nodes
- Thyroid problems: Thyroid nodules and tumors, and parathyroid tumors
- Salivary gland problems: Infections, stones and masses
- Cancers of the head and neck: Cancers of the face, mouth, throat, neck and voice
For more on head and neck health, visit the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery website.
Treatment for Chronic Sinusitis
Enloe ENT offers the Relieva Balloon Sinuplasty devices to treat patients with chronic sinusitis. This FDA-cleared, catheter-based minimally invasive technology is used to open the blocked sinus ostium. In many cases tissue or bone is not removed, and this may result in reduced bleeding. Using this system, the blocked sinus ostium is gently dilated restoring normal sinus drainage and function.
- Minimally invasive procedure - Gently opens blocked sinuses
- Fast recovery time - Recovery time can vary with each patient, and some patients have been known to return to normal activity within 24 hours.
Enloe ENT diagnoses and treats conditions of the ear, including:
- Hearing loss: Chronic, gradual and sudden
- Ear infections: Ear pain, drainage and blockage
- Pediatrics: Ear tube placement
- Ear drum perforations: From accidents and infections
- Mastoid problems
For more on ear health, visit the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery website.
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Enloe ENT offers reconstructive surgery for problems including:
- Facial lacerations and fractures: Broken facial bones and soft tissue trauma
- Facial paralysis: Bell's palsy
- Facial and neck defects: From trauma or cancer surgery
The Enloe ENT Team
Meet the otolaryngologists (ear, nose, throat, head and neck doctors) of Enloe ENT.
Your Comfort, Your Experience, Our Goal
At Enloe Medical Center, we are committed to patient-centered care. We have created a nurturing environment where patients are surrounded by caring staff and supported with resources that promote healing of the body, mind and spirit. Our new Magnolia Tower at Enloe Medical Center offers our patients a new Surgery Center for inpatient and outpatient surgery, with state-of-the-art equipment and its own street entrance, reception area and lounge, as well as private patient rooms. The Same Day Surgery Center off Bruce Road at the Enloe Outpatient Center provides spacious comfort near the entrance of the beautiful California Park.
Enloe Ear Nose and Throat Clinic
(530) 342-2411 | Contact us online | Map