Enloe Cancer Center Library
Patients who are well-informed tend to feel better about their treatment. A resource library inside the Enloe Regional Cancer Center in Chico, Calif., offers access to books, brochures, videos and CDs related to cancer, health and wellness. The library is open to everyone in the community. Many materials are available in English and Spanish.
- Inspirational biographies
- Stress-relieving audio recordings
- Materials for children, including picture books and videos
- Booklets published by primary cancer organizations in our "Giveaway" section
- Materials on:
- The cancer experience as it relates to you, your family and friends
- Cancer diagnosis, treatment, recovery and general wellness
- Nutrition and cancer, and healthy eating
- Guided imagery
- Complementary therapies
- Creativity and healing
- Internet access - Search assistance by appointment
- A list of nationally recognized cancer-related Web sites
Search Our Online Catalog from Home
Our online catalog lists books at our Enloe Cancer Center Library.
We Are Here to Help
Volunteers and staff are available to help patients and family members find information needed to make decisions and cope with the challenges of cancer. For more supportive and educational resources, learn about Enloe's Cancer Connections Program.
Enloe Regional Cancer Center, Cancer Center Library
(530) 332-3856 | Contact Us Online | Map
Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Tuesday; 9 a.m. to Noon
Thursday; Noon to 3 p.m.