Recommended Health Links for Breast Care
Enloe Comprehensive Breast Care offers services for those who are at high risk for or diagnosed with breast cancer, with a physician referral. Below are recommended websites that provide reliable information about breast cancer.
- Breastcancer.org – A non-profit organization dedicated to providing information and community to those touched by the disease
- Cancer.gov – The National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health
- Cancer.net – Oncologist-approved cancer information from the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Cancer.org/cancer/breastcancer/index - American Cancer Society's breast cancer web page
- NCCN.org – The National Comprehensive Cancer Network, a not-for-profit alliance of 21 of the world’s leading cancer centers
- Plasticsurgery.org – The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Rtanswers.org – Answers to your Radiation Therapy questions
You can also visit our Enloe Health eLibrary here on Enloe.org for articles, news, videos, quizzes and other tools related to breast care.
Enloe Comprehensive Breast Care
(530) 332-4530 | Contact Us Online | Map
Services provided upon physician referral