Physical Examination and Screening Services
Enloe's Occupational Health Center provides recommendations to employers based on an applicant's ability to perform the essential physical functions of a job.
Enloe is a Certified Preferred Provider for ABILITYusa.
Enloe Occupational Health Offers These services:
- Post-offer exams
- Physical ability testing
- Physicals for the Department of Transportation
- Vision tests
- Pulmonary function and respirator clearance exams
For the convenience of the employer and employee, we offer several services at your workplace.
- Job task analysis to identify the essential physical tasks of a particular job
- Assistance with compliance with OSHA regulated screenings: audiometry and respiratory clearance exams
- Ergonomic analysis and education
Requesting our services
The Enloe Occupational Health Request for Services form is available here for download.
Enloe Occupational Health Center
Enloe Outpatient Center - See a map
888 Lakeside Village Commons
Building A, 3rd Floor
Chico, CA 95928
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to Noon