Mother & Baby Boutique
Enloe Medical Center's Mother & Baby Boutique sells equipment and supplies for pregnant and breastfeeding women and rents hospital-grade breastpumps. Many of these items can be difficult for families to find, and it is our pleasure to make them available to you!
Stop by during the month of May and receive 10% off our popular Bravado nursing tanks!
Mother & Baby Registry
You can register for items in our Mother & Baby Boutique and for classes in our Mother & Baby Education Center! Simply download our Enloe Mother Baby Boutique Registry, fill it out, save it to your computer and e-mail a copy to contact us online, or print and mail the completed form. Then let your family and friends know you are registered with us. They can stop by or call to purchase items on your list.
Shopping our boutique
You can visit our boutique or shop online by clicking this link: emc-mother-slash-baby-boutique. Please note, in order to view the page you will need to have Google Chrome installed (click here to install: chrome) The Enloe Mother & Baby Boutique does not endorse other business or products listed in the Square Market. Enloe Medical Center is not responsible or liable for issues stemming from purchases made from the Square Market.
Items we currently sell at our boutique:
- Bras, Tanks, Nursing Covers
- Bravado Original, Silk Seamless, Essential Embrace & Allure Underwire Bras (in all sizes & colors)
- Medela seamless soft-cup and underwire, sleep & hands-free pumping bras (in all sizes & colors)
- Bravado Essential Nursing Bra Tanks (all sizes & colors)
- Anita nursing bras
- La Leche League nursing sports bras & nursing gowns
- Nursing covers by My Brestfriend in many colors
- Harmony manual (for purchase)
- Swing single electric (for purchase)
- Symphony hospital-grade (for rent)
- Supports, Wraps & Pillows
- My Brestfriend Feeding Pillows - single & twin sizes (wide selection of colors as well as extra covers)
- Moby Wraps & Moby-Go (huge selection of colors!)
- Mom-Ez Maternity support belts
- Muslin swaddle & security blankets and easy swaddles
- Nursing stools
- Breastmilk Storage & Collection: Collection containers, pumping & storage bags, cooling elements for milk storage
- Breastcare products: Bra pads (washable and disposable), lanolin, Hydrogel pads
- Skin care
- Mum & Bub hair/body wash, lotion and soothing ointment
- California Baby Products
- Breast pump spare parts: Our boutique offers a large selection of replacement parts for a variety of breastpumps (call or stop by with your pump and we'll help you find just what you need)
- Specialty feeding devices: Haberman and Mini Haberman feeders (complete bottle assemblies and replacement parts available) and supplemental systems (feeding tube devices for supplementation at the breast).
- Bundles: Stop by and pick up a bundle for yourself or a gift. Products included are discounted 10%!
- Labor of Love includes a nursing gown, massage oil, relaxation CD and massage roller
- Hospital Bag Necessities includes a 10% coupon for a nursing bra/tank, lotion, lip balm, deodorant, toothbrush/paste and socks
- Loving Touch (infant massage) includes massage oil (organic and safe for baby), relaxation CD and a soft waterproof pad
- Calm & Comfort includes an easy or regular swaddle blanket, relaxation CD and lotion
- On the Go includes a Moby wrap and a Moby Go
- Diaper Care includes diaper cream and spray, changing pad, wipes, and disposable diaper bags
- Safe in the Sun includes sunscreen, hat and t-shirt (for baby)
- Comfort Care includes a nursing cover, disposable and washable bra pads, Hydrogel pads, lanolin and 10% off a nursing bra/tank
- Collection & Storage includes a double pumping set up (shields, valves/membranes, tubing), collection containers, pump & save bags and breastpump wipes
Mother & Baby Boutique
251 Cohasset Road, Suite 120 (in the back of the Fountain Medical Building)
530.332-3970 or contact us online
Open Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
As a Baby-Friendly hospital, we provide families the information and guidance needed to initiate infant feeding and mother baby bonding. Learn more about breastfeeding.
Tuesday, August 12
Find a Doctor