Nettleton Mother & Baby Care Center
We at the Nettleton Mother & Baby Care Center are here to help have the birth experience of your choice. An entire floor of Enloe Medical Center's beautiful new Magnolia Tower is dedicated to maternity services. The Nettleton Mother & Baby Care Center offers:
- Four "Maybe Baby" triage rooms where an expectant mom can be assessed for her progress in labor before going to her private birthing suite
- A Birthing Unit with private birthing suites with private bathrooms. Eight suites have a jacuzzi tub; one is equipped with a shower to accommodate patients with special needs.
- A Couplet Care Unit with private rooms for mother and baby; each has a private bathroom, shower and furniture for an overnight guest
- A lactation room for private consultations
- A Special Care Nursery with six rooms, each with bassinet and sleep chairs for mothers or fathers to stay overnight with their baby
- An open, comfortable family lounge
- A Special Care Nursery Family Room, for parents whose physicians order an overnight stay prior to leaving the hospital to gain confidence in providing full care for their new baby after their stay in our Special Care Nursery.
We are Baby Friendly!
As the first Baby Friendly hospital in the area, we provide families with information and guidance needed to initiate infant feeding and mother-baby bonding.
- If you have questions, call us at 530.332.3970 or contact us online:
- See the links at left for info about tours and classes, breastfeeding services, and the Mother & Baby Boutique.
- See introduction videos of the OB/GYNs who deliver babies at Enloe Medical Center.
- View our virtual tour with this video below, or call 530. 332.3970 to schedule a tour of our new unit.