Dr. Jeffery Lobosky, MD, Neurosurgeon
Inpatient Surgical Services
Inpatient surgical procedures are performed at Enloe Medical Center's Esplanade campus inside our brand new Magnolia Patient Tower. Our new surgical services department doubles the number of surgical suites and offers new, cutting-edge equipment. Enloe Medical Center brings together specialists from virtually every medical specialty.
Our advanced inpatient surgical capabilities include:
- Image-guided surgery that deploys an advanced computer system and infrared sensors to assist surgeons during complex brain; spine; ear, nose and throat; and orthopedic surgeries.
- Cardiac surgery, as well as endoscopic vein removals, minimally invasive endovascular stenting, and valve repair and replacement. We also offer bloodless surgery.
- Laparoscopic bariatric surgery for obesity
- Advanced minimally invasive surgeries, including colorectal, general and gynocological
- Surgery for bone and musculoskeletal disorders
- Minimally invasive surgeries, such as laparoscopic, cholecystectomy, appendectomy, hernia repair and vaginal hysterectomy
- Total joint replacement procedures
- Gastrointestinal surgeries and procedures
- Cryosurgery for prostate cancer
- Urology surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Video integration in the surgical suites, enabling the surgeon to consult in real time with a another surgeon or specialist in another operating rooms or at different location.
About our Surgical Suites
We have dedicated heart, neurosurgery and orthopedic trauma operating rooms and are building a cystoscopy suite. Other specialty areas include GI (gastrointestinal) procedure rooms, a GI specialty room and a bronchoscopy procedure room.
Video integration in the surgical suites enables the surgeon to consult in real time with a another surgeon or specialist in another operating rooms or at different location
For your privacy and comfort
Enloe Medical Center provides a patient-centered approach to care. We attend to this throughout the surgical experience by inviting a family support member with the patient before and after the surgical procedure, according to patients' wishes. Additionally the design and colors we use are intended to create a feeling of comfort. We also offer:
• A dedicated surgical entry with a fountain view
• A reception area for welcoming and admitting patients
• A family lounge with seating for 20 people
• Two private consultation rooms for physicians to meet with patients and families
• Private patient rooms for our inpatients
• A Meditation Room, a place for quiet reflection
• A comfortable discharge lounge
Find a Doctor