Home Medical Equipment
The team of professionals at Enloe Home Medical Equipment is committed to providing excellent health care services and education in the home to promote the health, well-being and independence of individuals and families.
Services we offer
- Free delivery, set-up and instruction
- Insurance billing and verification
- Complete preparation of paperwork for physician’s signature
- Matching patient needs with equipment
- Instruction on use of all respiratory equipment
- BiPAP and CPAP and set-up and instruction
- Tracheostomy care instruction and management
- Pulse oximetry
- Instruction on disease management
- Pulmonary rehabilitation techniques
- Ventilator care instruction
- Nationwide traveling oxygen program
- Equipment & supplies available
- Oxygen equipment
- Oxygen Home Fill Systems
- Apnea monitors
- Wheelchairs and ambulatory equipment
- Hospital beds and accessories
- Carrying product to fit individual needs, such as bariatric patients
Respiratory Care Services
Locally owned and operated, Enloe Home Medical Equipment offers professionals dedicated to providing the highest quality of home respiratory care. We deliver high level care by:
- Having a staff that cares about the patients comfort and well-being
- Staying in contact with the primary care physician to ensure each patient is monitored while receiving homecare
- Providing 24/7 Emergency Service
- Stocking standard product models for immediate availability and providing the latest technology in respiratory care
- State-of-the-art ventilator equipment
- Personal CPAP fittings in our comfortable set up room with personalized mask and machine selections for individual needs
Respiratory therapy team
Our team of respiratory therapists help our cardio/pulmonary patients manage their disease and enhance quality of life. Our support helps reduce emergency room visits and hospital stays.
Sleep Apnea Program
The Sleep Apnea Program is headed by a home respiratory specialist and supported by registered respiratory therapists who work closely with sleep labs in the community to provide individual instruction and equipment fitting.
We are the regional facilitators for the AWAKE and Better Breathers support groups.
Home Medical Equipment also provides bariatric equipment and lift chairs for patients who weigh greater than 300 pounds.
Services for wheelchair- and bed-bound
Certified technologists customize power wheelchairs and lifts to the patient's needs. Our NRRTS certified repair technician provides reprogramming/repairs and heads up the regional repair center. Free pressure point mapping services are available to paraplegic, quadriplegic and wheelchair/bed-bound patients to assist in the selection of appropriate pressure relief systems.
The Home Medical Equipment team strives to provide quality, convenient care. We offer complete preparation of paperwork for physician’s signature, 24-hour emergency service, free delivery, setup and instruction by trained technicians, same-day service and direct billing to all insurance companies. For more information, please call 530.332.6086.
Home Medical Equipment
1390 East Lassen Avenue, Suite 6
Chico, CA 95973
Phone: (530) 332-6086
Fax: (530) 893-6866