Enloe Foundation Scholarship Program
About the Foundation Scholarships
The Enloe Foundation is committed to providing the resources to encourage and develop Enloe Medical Center staff through scholarships. These scholarships support highly qualified people entering the medical field and encourage employees to continue on their educational path. Enloe's goal is to have the most skilled, competent and engaged staff to serve patients with compassionate and quality care every day. The Enloe Foundation offers up 18 scholarships each spring, and we encourage all Enloe employees to apply. The scholarships are made possible by generous donations from community members, employees and volunteers. A committee of Foundation Board of Directors and community members select the recipients.
Thank you for your interest in the 2015 Enloe Foundation Scholarship Program! Please review the 2015 Scholarship Descriptions and Eligibility Guidelines. In order to apply please print out the 2015 Application and mail or drop-off completed applications to the Foundation office located at 249 West Sixth Avenue (Sierra House on the corner of 6th and Arcadian Avenues). Office hours for drop-off are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. A mail slot is available after-hours.
Deadline: The deadline to apply is Friday, March 20, 2015 at 4 p.m. Applications that are received but are incomplete will not be considered. Any applications received or post-marked after this date will not be considered.
For more information: Please contact the Foundation by email or by calling (530) 332-4550.
2014 Scholarship Recipients
As part of 2014 Caregivers Week recognition, Enloe Foundation awarded 18 scholarships totaling $16,500 to the following Enloe employees to support furthering their education:
- Samina Khan: Claudine O. Bell and Helen L. Head Scholarship
- Margaret Lingafeldt: Janis Kay Anderson Scholarship
- Donna Larson and Linda Selberg: Golf Tournament Scholarship
- Heather Cook, Jonathon Maples and Corinne Lawrence: Peggy Steel Nursing Scholarship
- Linda Rowe and Celina Westphal: Men’s Associates Scholarship
- Ruth Epperson, Travis Haskill, Brenda Edwards and Stephen Ross:
Enloe Employee Scholarship
- Judy Cline: Dr. Doug and Zinita Benson Trauma/Emergency Surgery Employee Scholarship
- Pardhip Sahni and Jennifer Berg: Herb and Sue Henderson Continuing Education Nursing Scholarship
- Danielle Christensen and Rebecca Beecham: Nancy and Gary Coelho Surgery Employee Scholarship