Gifts of all sizes are needed and deeply appreciated at the Enloe Foundation. Upon receipt of your gift, we will send you a letter expressing our thanks. The letter documents your gift and serves as your receipt. Your gift is tax-deductible as provided by law.
Acknowledgement of your gift may also be placed in Enloe publications or on our Wall of Honor located within Enloe Medical Center. We respect the privacy of our donors who choose to remain anonymous.
Enloe Foundation gratefully acknowledges our donors and cherished friends for their generosity and philanthropic spirit. Enloe Partners are recognized on a recognition wall for their dedicated support of annual gifts of $1,000 to $9,999 or a lifetime of giving $10,000 or more.
It is our pledge to you that we will use your gift wisely and well to advance medical care at Enloe. You may designate your gift for a specific purpose within Enloe Medical Center or to the programs with the most urgent need. At Enloe, you can be confident that your gift goes where you intend.
The special commitment of each person demonstrated by their generous contributions to the Enloe Foundation has literally saved thousands of lives.
All gifts are recognized on our website unless you request to be anonymous. Below is a list of recent gifts given to the Enloe Foundation. Thank you to all of our donors!
- Gifts: November 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014 (Adobe PDF)
- Gifts: July 1, 2013 through October 31, 2013 (Adobe PDF)
- Gifts: Jan 1, 2013 through June 30, 2013 (Adobe PDF)
- Gifts: Sept 1, 2012 through Dec 31, 2012 (Adobe PDF)
- Gifts: June 1, 2012 through Aug 31, 2012 (Adobe PDF)
- Gifts: Mar 1, 2012 through May 31, 12012 (Adobe PDF)
Thank you to all of the Enloe employees that currently give to the Enloe Foundation through payroll deduction or ongoing giving!
- Employee Gifts: July 1, 2013 through June 30, 2014 (Adobe PDF)
- Employee Gifts: July 1, 2012 through June 30, 2013 (Adobe PDF)