Employee Health & Wellness Clinic
Employee Health is open Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Our clinic offers walk-in clinic services for employees, workmen's compensation and immunizations. We also are certified to offer D.O.T. physcials for all of our paramedics and EMTs. We also offer annual TB screenings and respirator fit tests.
Employee Wellness Program
Our mission is to improve and maintain our caregivers' mind, body, and spirit through education and awareness. Inspiring a healthier you starts today!
Our Biggest Loser challenge started Jan. 6. You must be a member of 95210 to participate. This 12-week challenge will help motivate us to live healthier through eating right, cutting back processed foods and moving more. Minimum team size is 1. Maximum is 10. On or after January 16th, enter your weight into 95210 and you will be added to the leaderboard with a 0%. Each week when you enter your weight, the percentage will change depending on what you lost. Weekly prizes will be given away through 95210, under rewards. After 12 weeks, the team who has lost the most percent will win $50 gift cards to their choice of a local health and wellness vendor.
EveryBODY EveryDay starts March 11.
Get Started Today
Start feeling better and enjoying your life more by changing one habit at a time.
Step 1: 95210 Wellness Tracking System
Sign up (The access code is Enloe) and start earning points for healthy habits, participation in events, and much more. You can even sync your personal tracking device (FitBit, JawBone, or Google Fit) to 95210 and you will automatically earn points for what you are tracking on your device.
Step 2: Set up Complimentary Health Coach Visit
Email or call Jessee Naylor from Enloe Employee Health at (530) 332-6410 and ask about personalized coaching to help reduce your risks while becoming a healthier you.
Step 3: Start participating and earning points!
If you can earn 5,000 points in the wellness year 2015/16, you will qualify for our annual celebration party at our CEO, Mike Wiltermood's, home where he and the rest of the Senior Team will serve you a healthy and delicious meal! You can also apply for the prizes on 95210 with the points you earn. We currently have Kleen Kanteen's, ChicoBags, and Spa gift cards on the tracking system, 959210, as prizes. Check them out today! Your overall points will go towards the celebration dinner. Spending your points on prizes, will not take away from your overall points, apply as many times as you want for each prize!!!
For details, email or call Jessee Naylor from Enloe Employee Health at (530) 332-6410.
Healthier You Interviews
We have asked employees to share their stories of success for healthier living. Each month, we will be spotlighting an employee who has changed his or her life, one habit at a time, and how they are staying motivated to keep going.
<<ADD IN THE INTERVIEWS AS LINKS>>
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat
- A1C (sugar screening)
- Health Assessment
- Health (Nutrition)
- Well-being (Mind, Body, Spirit)
- Fitness (Weight Management)
- 95210 Wellness Tracking System | This is a computer based tracking system to encourage daily tracking of healthy habits. You have the ability to track sleep, fruits & veggies, recreational screen time, exercise/steps, and sugary drinks. We also use this tracking system for events and programs the wellness team hosts.
- Exercise Meet Ups | Enloe employees, from various sites, meet up for activities, such as walking, biking, and yoga. If you are interested in hosting a meet up, email Coach Jess or call her at Employee Health, (530) 332-6410.
- Awareness First: We each play a huge role in the success of our hospital and to our patients. Discover your purpose and learn how to live on purpose by creating a new mindset. Enloe’s Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Jessee Naylor, can teach you the tools needed to stay aware. Everything shared is strictly confidential between you and your coach.
Walk With a Doc: Community members of all ages and abilities are invited! On the first Saturday of every month, a doctor from a different specialty will lead a walk and give a health-inspiring message. Walking just 30 minutes, 5 days a week could earn you a Fleet Feet gift card! Download this walking log so you can track of your walking dates, times and distance.
Blood Drives: Give blood, save a life. We host blood drives at Enloe Medical Center at various times throughout the year.
Find details on these events and many more at www.enloe.org/events.
MHN Employee Assistance Program | Much more than counseling!
- Take a wellbeing assessment at members.mhn.com. This will give you customized help for using the online Self-Help Programs.
- MHN provides a variety of tools, workbooks and instruction videos, all accessible online from home.
Topics and resources include:
emotional health | custom daily workout |setting goals and plans | weight management | legal or financial help | budgeting | stress management | finding child or elder care | how to succeed at work | effective communication | avoiding identity theft | smoking cessation support
Enloe Circuit Training
Walking Route Maps
Employee Wellness Program
Spruce Building | 1405 Magnolia Ave., Chico | Employee Health (530) 332-7768 |Jessee Naylor (530) 332-6410 | email