Employee Wellness Program
Welcome to Enloe Medical Center's Employee Wellness Program! Our mission is to improve and maintain our caregivers' mind, body and spirit through education and awareness. Inspiring a healthier you starts today!
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat
- A1C (sugar screening)
- Health Assessment
- Health (Nutrition)
- Well-being (Mind, Body, Spirit)
- Fitness (Weight Management)
- 95210 Wellness Tracking System | This is a computer based tracking system to encourage daily tracking of healthy habits. You have the ability to track sleep, fruits & veggies, recreational screen time, exercise/steps, and sugary drinks. We also use this tracking system for events and programs the wellness team hosts.
- Exercise Meet Ups | Enloe employees, from various sites, meet up for activities, such as walking, biking, and yoga. If you are interested in hosting a meet up, email Coach Jess or call her at Employee Health, (530) 332-6410.
- Awareness First: We each play a huge role in the success of our hospital and to our patients. Discover your purpose and learn how to live on purpose by creating a new mindset. Enloe’s Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Jessee Naylor, can teach you the tools needed to stay aware. Everything shared is strictly confidential between you and your coach.
Walking Meet-up: Every Wednesday and Friday, Jared Michaels, from IS, hosts a walk starting at noon (sometimes 11:30 a.m., if it is too hot!) in front on the Enloe Conference Center. You can earn 100 points for every day you walk. Email Coach Jess to earn your points!
Weight Management Support Group: Enloe employees meet up every Monday at noon, in the fifth floor conference room to discuss their accomplishments for the week. We have created a safe and positive environment for support and motivation. You are not alone in your struggles and goals. Come out today to share your story with us! You will earn 100 points for every meeting you attend.
Mountain Bike with World Champion Katie Boerner: Every Thursday night, Katie hosts a ride starting at 6 p.m. for women interested in learning proper technique and more. She meets at North Rim Adventure Sports, 178 E. 2nd St. in downtown Chico, around 5:30 p.m. to check out your bike and get you ready to ride by 6 p.m. Email Coach Jess for your 100 points.
Get Started Today
Start feeling better and enjoying your life more by changing one habit at a time.
Step 1: 95210 Wellness Tracking System
Sign up (The access code is Enloe) and start earning points for healthy habits, participation in events, and much more. You can even sync your personal tracking device (FitBit, JawBone, or Google Fit) to 95210 and you will automatically earn points for what you are tracking on your device.
Step 2: Set up Complimentary Health Coach Visit
Email or call Jessee Naylor from Enloe Employee Health at (530) 332-6410 and ask about personalized coaching to help reduce your risks while becoming a healthier you.
Step 3: Start participating and earning points!
If you can earn 5,000 points in the wellness year 2015/16, you will qualify for our annual celebration party at our CEO, Mike Wiltermood's, home where he and the rest of the Senior Team will serve you a healthy and delicious meal! You can also apply for the prizes on 95210 with the points you earn. We currently have Kleen Kanteen's, ChicoBags, and Spa gift cards on the tracking system, 959210, as prizes. Check them out today! Your overall points will go towards the celebration dinner. Spending your points on prizes, will not take away from your overall points, apply as many times as you want for each prize!!!
For details, email or call Jessee Naylor from Enloe Employee Health at (530) 332-6410.
Healthier You Interviews
We have asked employees to share their stories of success for healthier living. Each month, we will be spotlighting an employee who has changed his or her life, one habit at a time, and how they are staying motivated to keep going. Read our June spotlight from Liz Hower, from Rehab, who starts us off with great golden nuggets!
Walk With a Doc: Community members of all ages and abilities are invited! On the first Saturday of every month (except July and September), a doctor from a different specialty will lead a walk and give a health-inspiring message. Walking just 30 minutes, 5 days a week could earn you a Fleet Feet gift card! Download this walking log so you can track of your walking dates, times and distance.
Blood Drives: Give blood, save a life. We host blood drives at Enloe Medical Center at various times throughout the year.
Find details on these events and many more at www.enloe.org/events.
MHN Employee Assistance Program | Much more than counseling!
- Take a wellbeing assessment at members.mhn.com. This will give you customized help for using the online Self-Help Programs.
- MHN provides a variety of tools, workbooks and instruction videos, all accessible online from home.
Topics and resources include:
emotional health | custom daily workout |setting goals and plans | weight management | legal or financial help | budgeting | stress management | finding child or elder care | how to succeed at work | effective communication | avoiding identity theft | smoking cessation support
Enloe Circuit Training
Walking Route Maps
Employee Wellness Program
Spruce Building | 1405 Magnolia Ave., Chico | (530) 332-6410 | email