Employee Wellness Program
Welcome to Enloe Medical Center's Wellness Program! Our mission is to improve and maintain our caregivers' mind, body and spirit through education and awareness. Inspiring a healthier you starts today!
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat
- A1C (sugar screening)
- Health Assessment
- Health (Nutrition)
- Well-being (Mind, Body, Spirit)
- Fitness (Weight Management)
- Awareness First: Discover your purpose and learn how to live intentionally in 10 days by creating a new mindset. Enloe’s Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Jessee Naylor, can teach you the tools needed to set goals and keep going, even when obstacles arise.
- 95210 Wellness Tracking System | See details below.
- Walk/Run Groups | See details below.
- Weekly Workouts: Work out in small group sessions with co-workers. Email Coach Jessee to set up a time.
Get Started Today
Here are ways you can get started with the Enloe Wellness Program, start feeling better and enjoying your life more.
95210 Wellness Tracking System
Sign up and you can earn points for healthy habits, participation in events and much more. The access code is Enloe.
Complimentary Health Coach Visit
Email or call Jessee Naylor from Enloe Employee Wellness at (530) 332-6410.
No Sugar November Challenge
The holidays will bring extra calories everywhere. This challenge encourages you to limit sugary beverages for the month. It's not too late to set a goal.
Exercise Meet Ups
Enloe employees are invited to participate in any of these exercise groups.
- Walking group - Meets on Fridays at 2:15 p.m. at the CSU, Chico track
- Yoga group - Meets on Tuesdays at 4:45 p.m. EOC Prompt Care on Tuesdays
- Private mountain biking lessons from our own world champion, Katie Boerner.
For details, email or call Jessee Naylor from Enloe Employee Wellness at (530) 332-6410.
Biggest Loser Coming Soon
This popular activity will launch on Jan. 1. Start forming your teams and stay tuned for more information here and on Inside Enloe.
Walk With a Doc: Community members of all ages and abilities are invited! On the third Saturday of every month, a doctor from a different specialty will lead a walk and give a health-inspiring message. Walking just 30 minutes, 5 days a week could earn you a Fleet Feet gift card! Download this walking log so you can track of your walking dates, times and distance.
Blood Drives: Give blood, save a life. We host blood drives at Enloe Medical Center at various times throughout the year.
Find details on these events and many more at www.enloe.org/events.
MHN Employee Assistance Program | Much more than counseling!
- Take a wellbeing assessment at members.mhn.com. This will give you customized help for using the online Self-Help Programs.
- MHN provides a variety of tools, workbooks and instruction videos, all accessible online from home.
Topics and resources include:
emotional health | custom daily workout |setting goals and plans | weight management | legal or financial help | budgeting | stress management | finding child or elder care | how to succeed at work | effective communication | avoiding identity theft | smoking cessation support
Enloe Circuit Training
Walking Route Maps
A Successful 2014
Fit4Life Celebration Dinner: Fit4Life celebrated everyone who earned 1,000 points on our tracking system by throwing a dinner at Enloe CEO Mike Wiltermood's house. Everyone enjoyed a wonderful dinner catered by The Oven, and finished off the night with some Pictionary. We hope to see you there next year! Sign up for our tracking system. (Access code is Enloe.)
Employee Wellness Program
Spruce Building | 1405 Magnolia Ave., Chico | (530) 332-6410 | email