Employee Wellness Program
Welcome to Enloe Medical Center's Wellness Program! Our mission is to improve and maintain our caregivers' mind, body and spirit through education and awareness. Inspiring a healthier you starts today!
- Blood Pressure
- Body Fat
- A1C (sugar screening)
- Health Assessment
- Health (Nutrition)
- Well-being (Mind, Body, Spirit)
- Fitness (Weight Management)
- 95210 Wellness Tracking System | See details below.
- Exercise Meet Ups | See details below.
- Awareness First: Discover your purpose and learn how to live intentionally in 10 days by creating a new mindset. Enloe’s Certified Health and Wellness Coach, Jessee Naylor, can teach you the tools needed to set goals and keep going, even when obstacles arise.
Biggest Loser Starts Jan. 8, 2016
This popular challenge is back. Start forming your teams now on 95210.org. Once you have created your team, email Jessee Naylor to set up a your teams weigh in time. Look for weekly tips and events to help keep you motivated and engaged. See this flier for details about the Biggest Loser Challenge.
Get Started Today
Here are ways you can get started with the Enloe Wellness Program, start feeling better and enjoying your life more.
95210 Wellness Tracking System
Sign up and you can earn points for healthy habits, participation in events and much more. The access code is Enloe.
Complimentary Health Coach Visit
Email or call Jessee Naylor from Enloe Employee Health at (530) 332-6410 and ask about your free health coach visit.
Exercise Meet Ups
Enloe employees are invited to participate in any of these exercise groups.
- Walking groups - Several groups meet at Enloe.
- Yoga group class - Every Tuesday at 4:30 p.m.
- Private mountain biking lessons
- Beginning Mountain Biking Trip: Sunday, Feb. 21 - The fee will be $45 or $10 if you have your own bike. The fee includes bike rental, transportation to Redding, healthy lunch, skills assessment and the ride. The deadline to reserve your spot is Wednesday, Feb. 10.
- Snow Day: Saturday, Feb. 27 - We will snowshoe/cross-country ski.
For details, email or call Jessee Naylor from Enloe Employee Health at (530) 332-6410.
Walk With a Doc: Community members of all ages and abilities are invited! On the first Saturday of every month (except January and September), a doctor from a different specialty will lead a walk and give a health-inspiring message. Walking just 30 minutes, 5 days a week could earn you a Fleet Feet gift card! Download this walking log so you can track of your walking dates, times and distance.
Blood Drives: Give blood, save a life. We host blood drives at Enloe Medical Center at various times throughout the year.
Find details on these events and many more at www.enloe.org/events.
MHN Employee Assistance Program | Much more than counseling!
- Take a wellbeing assessment at members.mhn.com. This will give you customized help for using the online Self-Help Programs.
- MHN provides a variety of tools, workbooks and instruction videos, all accessible online from home.
Topics and resources include:
emotional health | custom daily workout |setting goals and plans | weight management | legal or financial help | budgeting | stress management | finding child or elder care | how to succeed at work | effective communication | avoiding identity theft | smoking cessation support
Enloe Circuit Training
Walking Route Maps
A Successful 2014
Fit4Life Celebration Dinner: Fit4Life celebrated everyone who earned 1,000 points on our tracking system by throwing a dinner at Enloe CEO Mike Wiltermood's house. Everyone enjoyed a wonderful dinner catered by The Oven, and finished off the night with some Pictionary. We hope to see you there next year! Sign up for our tracking system. (Access code is Enloe.)
Employee Wellness Program
Spruce Building | 1405 Magnolia Ave., Chico | (530) 332-6410 | email