Employee Benefits Page
New! Open Enrollment Coming Soon | October 15-November 15, 2015
Open Enrollment at Enloe Medical Center will take place from Oct. 15-Nov. 15, 2015. Open Enrollment is the time of year you can make changes to your health insurance plans. All Open Enrollment forms must be turned in no later than Nov. 15, 2015. See the flier for details on Open Enrollment.
"Getting Healthy with Fun" Benefits and Wellness Fair | Thursday, October 29, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Stop by our Benefits and Wellness Fair for get the latest information you need and to enjoy some fun and healthy activities and opportunities. See the flier to get all the details on the "Getting Healthy with Fun" Benefits and Wellness Fair.
- Speak directly to our insurance vendors
- Enroll in the flexible spending plan
- Visit with your VALIC advisors
- Learn about Enloe's Mother/Baby Outreach program
- Participate in Blessing of the Hands
- Take part in fun activities to learn more about being healthy and earn an opportunity to win a door prize.
- Make sure to visit Enloe's Wellness Program booth at the Benefits and Wellness Fair to register for the Enloe Wellness tracking system. When you sign up at this event, you will be entered in to a door prize drawing to win a FitBit activity tracker!
- Enloe's Wellness program will also offer Body Fat Testing, Fasting Cholesterol and A1C, Blood Pressure, Flu Shots, Health Assessment. If you are interested in lab work, you must email Jessee.email@example.com to schedule a time.
Follow the links below to get more benefits information, including documents, forms and company information. Hard copies and CDs of this same information are available in the Human Resources office at no charge. Just stop by or call (530) 332-7344.
For More Information
Retirement Plan Questions | Enloe's Human Resource Analyst | (530) 332-7037 | Email
All Other Benefits Questions | Enloe's Benefits Specialist | (530) 332-7090 | Email