The Life You Save Could Be Your Own
At the Heart of the Matter
- Cardiovascular disease is the No.1 killer in the U.S.
- Northern California's population is aging.
- Demand for cardiovascular treatment is growing exponentially.
Meet Glenn Zosg, Eric Moxon and Kristy Hughes, three people who needed cardiovascular care and got it at Enloe Medical Center.
Help others like them. Donate today to help bring a new state-of-the-art Cardiovascular Care Center to life at Enloe. Every penny counts.
Every Heartbeat Matters
The new facility will double the current capacity for cardiovascular care and include:
- Three new procedure rooms and new imaging equipment, with a total of four procedure rooms
- 10 bays dedicated to patient care before and after a procedure
- A new diagnostic treatment area
- A spacious family lounge
- A private meeting room for physicians and patients' families
These expanded facilities and updated technologies will improve each patient's access to care and their overall experience at Enloe. It will also increase the level of care for residents throughout the North Valley and serve as an important tool in recruiting the next generation of interventional cardiologists and cardiac surgeons.
These Enloe Partners are already helping the heartbeat of our community. To learn more about the Enloe Partners program, click here.
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Melisse Larrabee
- Peter Magnusson, MD
- Omega Nu
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Colusa Casino Resort
- Jack and Nancy Fox
- Justamere Enterprise, LLC
- K·Coe Isom
- Ms. Sandy Kalinowski
- Littler Mendelson P.C.
- Modern Building, Inc.
- Northern California National Bank
- The O'Donnell Group
- Ray Morgan Company
- Tittle & Company, LLP